Energy & Sustainability Club and MBA International program of Athens University of Economics and Business are organizing the 4th Energy conference, with the title:
“Energy and Shipping: Challenges and Perspectives”
Tuesday 28th April 2015 (18:00 – 21:00)
Royal Olympic Hotel (28-34 Athanasiou Diakou Str. 117 43, Athens)
Welcome note from:
– Helena Stamou – President of Energy & Sustainability Club, Managing Director, Nemos Business Consultants
– Professor George Ioannou – Director MBA International – Athens Univ. Economics & Business
The conference’s keynote speakers will be:
– Professor Manolis Kavoussanos – Finance & Shipping Economics – Athens Univ. Economics & Business
– Mr. Michalis Fostiropoulos – Director – Almi Tankers
– Mr. Spyros Paleogiannis – Chief Executive Officer – Public Power Corporation (DEPA)
– Mr. Fedon Tomazos – Managing Director – Cass Technava Maritime
– Mr. Dimitrios Sarantopoulos, Founder of Energy & Sustainability Club – Energy Technical Advisor
The conference will be attended by business executives, entrepreneurs, policy officers, diplomats, academics and researchers from energy, construction, shipping and innovation sectors.
Please note that attendance is free but the available seats are limited. Therefore please send an email to email@example.com for registration.